We know the inevitable will happen, but we don’t know when it will happen. Therefore, it’s important to establish comprehensive plans for your estate sooner rather than later. Estate planning offers many benefits, no matter the size or complexity of your estate. To learn how estate planning can benefit you, schedule your free consultation at the Law Offices of Gary R. Kershner.
Trust Mr. Kershner, a local estate planning attorney in Oakland, CA, to show you the value of proper estate planning and design a plan that is custom to your needs. During your initial consultation, you’ll discover how estate planning can be used to:
• Name who will receive your assets after your passing
• Reduce the otherwise exorbitant estate tax rates
• Facilitate the probate process for your family
• Dictate preferences for life-prolonging medical care
• Handle your financial affairs should you become incapacitated
• Make plans for your funeral arrangements
• Name guardians for care of minor children
Start benefiting from the many advantages estate planning offers by contacting the Law Offices of Gary
R. Kershner today.
Planning doesn’t have to focus on the end. Elder law focuses on issues, such as long-term housing, medical care and elder abuse, that retired citizens encounter as they age. Learn how you can protect your rights as a senior by scheduling your consultation with an elder law attorney in Oakland, CA today.
1425 Leimert Blvd.
Oakland, CA 94602
Mon: 8:00AM-5:00PM By Appointment
Tue: 8:00AM-5:00PM By Appointment
Wed: 8:00AM-5:00PM By Appointment
Thu: 8:00AM-5:00PM By Appointment
Fri: 8:00AM-5:00PM By Appointment
Sat: 8:00AM-5:00PM By Appointment
Sun: 8:00AM-5:00PM By Appointment